Stacks Accelerator Announces CityCoins Program Track
Stacks Accelerator just announced the CityCoins Accelerator Track — a new program for teams building on the CityCoins protocol!
This is an incredible opportunity not just for developers in the Stacks ecosystem, but all visionary creators building the future of civic engagement.
Here’s a quick overview:
- 3-month mentorship-driven track of the Stacks Accelerator program, kicking off in February 2022
- Awarding up to $50,000 investment & $100k+ in non-equity grants
- Boasting an incredible lineup of mentors: Balaji Srinivasan (investor and former Coinbase CTO), Amanda Cassatt (co-founder of Serotonin, former Consensys CMO), Ryan Hoover (founder of Product Hunt, Investor at Weekend Fund), Sten Tamkivi (founder of Skype), Preethi Kasireddy (ex-a16z & Coinbase), Jake Brukhman (founder of CoinFund), Zavain Dar (Partner at Lux Capital), Trung Phan (writer & podcaster), Patrick Stanley (CEO of Freehold), and Muneeb Ali & Ryan Shea (co-founders of Stacks)
- Selected teams receive product and marketing training, mentor and investor matching, pitch coaching, support on design, admin, legal & ops, demo day & more!
- Teams also all of the usual Stacks Accelerator benefits, plus extra Workshops, Masterclasses & Mentors focused on supporting ambitious CityCoins projects
Click here to learn more and apply today →
This accelerator track will help teams build applications that have real impact in the cities they love, improving the health, wealth, and happiness of their residents.
We can't wait to see what gets built!